Shake It Up
If you want to shake things up, you've come to the right place.
I'll be posting yummy protein shake recipes—just for you.
New flavors for your basic shakes—you're gon'na love.
Basic Shake Recipe
- ½ cup skim milk, or 2 %, soy milk or water
- 1 to 2 scoops protein powder
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Sugar substitute to taste
- Add any flavoring ingredients
Berry Good Protein Pops
- 1 pint blackberries, blueberries, or raspberries (or mix)
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 scoops of protein powder
- liquid stevia sweetener to taste if needed
Place berries in a food processor until smooth. Stir in yogurt, lemon juice, and protein powder. Fill popsicle molds and place in freezer for 25 minutes. Add wooden sticks and freeze overnight. Makes approximately 12 pops.
Go green with protein shakes
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk,
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Green Superfood powder
- 1/4 cup Siggi's coconut low fat Icelandic style cream-skyr yogurt
- 1 package Jay Rob's tropical dreamsicle whey protein
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1 tsp pure orange extract
- Stevia to taste
- ice cubes
- water to fill
Healthy and delicious!
The Amazing Grass Green Superfood Protein Shake
Recipe 1 Chocolate Peanut Butter
1 scoop Jay Rob Chocolate Protein Powder
1 scoop chocolate Amazing Grass Green Superfood
2 to 4 ounces Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
2 scoops (one serving) Chocolate or Original Peanut Butter Powder
Add Water and Ice to desired thinkness
Recipe 2 Strawberry or Blueberry Smoothie
...to the above recipe, replace chocolate protein powder with vanilla and omit the peanut butter powder. Use 1 scoop berry or chocolate superfood powder. Add 6 strawberries OR 1/3 cup blueberries or peaches.
Recipe 3 Elvis Envy
...to recipe number 1, leave in the peanut butter powder and add 1/4 a banana.
This protein shake compliments of Unjury Medical Quality Protein - I know that Unjury is a name you can trust.
UNJURY Pumpkin Spice Latte
1/2 scoop UNJURY Vanilla
1/2 scoop UNJURY Unflavored
1/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice)
1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice Sugar Free Syrup (brand suggestions: Da Vinci, Torani*)
1/4 cup (2 oz) Skim Milk, Lactose Free Milk, Soy Milk, or Almond Milk
3/4 cup coffee (Regular or Decaf, made to your liking)
* Torani and Da Vinci Sugar Free Syrup are both available on Amazon.com and at many stores.
- Make coffee using a coffee maker or mixing instant coffee. Add milk. Measure temperature (must be below 140 degrees)
- Add UNJURY, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and Pumpkin Pie Spice Syrup. Mix until combined
- For a sweeter latte, use one full scoop of Vanilla UNJURY instead of Unflavored
- To decrease sweetness, use one full scoop of Unflavored UNJURY instead of Vanilla
- For stronger coffee flavor, add extra instant coffee mix
- For a fun treat, top with 1 tablespoon of cool- whip and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice. Serve with a cinnamon stick
- Try served over ice
23 grams protein
7 grams carbohydrate
6 grams sugar
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup lowfat Chobani yogurt (also try lemon or vanilla).
- protein powder
- makes about 4-6 pops depending on size of molds.